Facilitator: Dina Stella, LMSW
Weekly, Thursdays at 9:30am (Commences Thursday 18th February 2021)
Members will receive support in managing their anxiety in a safe environment, through sharing experiences, creating a community and forming positive connections.
- Session 1: Introduction to the Group, Icebreakers. What is anxiety?
- Session 2: Symptoms Part 1
What are symptoms of anxiety?
- Session 3: Symptoms Part 2
How to identify triggers that lead to feeling anxious?
- Session 4: Symptoms Part 3
How do symptoms contribute to physical health?
- Session 5: Coping Strategies
How can we incorporate self -care to decrease symptoms of anxiety?
- Session 6: Seeking Support
How to remain connected while feeling isolated